Arancini is a dish of Sicily, Italy. For cooking, rice of the arborio, carnaroli, vialone nano varieties is used. Arancini is fried rice balls stuffed with meat, mozzarella and herbs. The dish was named so because it has an orange color and looks like oranges. Saffron gives the color of Arancini.
1. Finely chop the onion
2. Fry onions in butter until soft
3. Add rice and cook for 15-20 minutes.
4. Add wine. Cook until the wine evaporates.
5. Add chicken broth and bring to a boil. If no broth, you can cook just in the water.
6. The rice needs to cool down.
7. Put in the refrigerator for 3 hours to become sticky rice.
1. In rice add egg, grated cheese, salt and pepper to taste. Stir.
2. From rice do balls with mozzarella and Basil within.
3. Roll in breadcrumbs rice balls
4. Fry in a deep fryer. If there is no deep fryer, add a lot of oil to a small saucepan and bring the oil to a boil on the hob.
5. Fry until Golden brown.
Cook with us – cook for yourself!