Recipe type: SaladsYield: 2Prep time: Cook time: Total time:
Salad with teriyaki chicken, vegetables and orange
– Chicken breast (200 grams)
– Soy sauce
– Salt (pinch)
– Ground black pepper (pinch)
– Sesame seeds
– Red onion (1 piece)
– The feathers of green onions (2-3 pieces)
– Bell pepper (1 piece)
– Orange (1 piece)
1. Prepare the marinade for the chicken.
Fry the sesame seeds. Mix soy sauce with honey, salt, pepper, fried sesame seeds.
2. Marinate the chicken for one hour.
3. Fry the chicken until Golden brown.
4. Cut the bell pepper into large pieces
5. Cut the orange flesh into large pieces.
6. Cut the red onion into thin rings.
7. All ingredients mix and serve with dill and parsley.
Cook with us – cook for yourself!
The dish is ready! Bon appetit!
Salad with teriyaki chicken, vegetables and orange.