Recipe type: SaladsRecipe type: RussianYield: 3Prep time: Cook time: Total time:
– Turkey (breast or white meat) – 200 grams
– cucumber-1 piece
– sweet bell pepper-1 piece
– balsamic vinegar-3 teaspoons
– wine vinegar-1 teaspoon
– salt to taste
– cherry tomatoes-6 pieces
– zucchini – 1 piece
– lettuce-4 pieces
– vegetable oil
1. Fry the Turkey pieces on the grill until tender.
2. Cut the Turkey into pieces.
3. Zucchini and sweet bell pepper cut into large pieces.
4. Zucchini and bell pepper to grease with vegetable oil and bake on the grill.
5. Cucumber cut into thin slices.
6. Cut cherry tomatoes into halves.
7. Mix lettuce, Turkey and vegetables.
8. To add salt to the salad mix.
9. Mix balsamic vinegar with wine vinegar.
10. Season the salad mix with a mixture of vinegar.
Grilled Turkey with fresh vegetables and balsamic vinegar recipe