Recipe type: MeatRecipe type: RussianYield: 4Prep time: Cook time: Total time:
Roast pork and potatoes
– potatoes 4 pieces
– green onion feathers
– pickled vegetables: cucumbers, tomatoes
– pork (neck pulp without bone) 200 grams
– vegetable oil (for frying)
1. Wash and peel the potatoes.
2. Cut the potatoes into 8 pieces
3. Put the potatoes in cold water. Cold water removes excess starch.
4. Wash and cut the pork into pieces. The size of the pieces as have potatoes.
5. Cut the greens for serving
6. Finely chop the garlic and onion
7. Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan.
8. Fry onions and garlic until Golden brown.
9. Add pork and fry until half cooked. Cook for 10 minutes.
10. Add the potatoes and continue to fry until cooked. About 20 minutes. If necessary, you can add vegetable oil. Stirring regularly.
11. Add salt and pepper to taste
Serve. Usually in Russian families to such a hot separately served pickles and tomatoes. The roast is sprinkled with slices of green onions and chopped parsley and dill.
Cook with us – cook for yourself!
Roast pork and potatoes with pickled vegetables (Russian traditional dish)