Mushroom chicken soup is perhaps one of the classic soups of Russian cuisine. Dried porcini mushrooms give the soup a special and rich taste. Porcini mushrooms are collected in the forest in the fall and dried. Throughout the year, you can soak them a little in warm water and use them in the preparation of various dishes. Mushroom chicken soup is easy to prepare and creates a warm, homely atmosphere.
Chicken leg — 1 piece
White onion — 1 piece
Potatoes — 2 pieces
Dried white mushrooms — 100 grams
Garlic — 1 clove
Salt and pepper to taste
Bay leaf — 1 piece
Water — 1.7 liters
Dried or fresh spices (basil, parsley, dill) for flavor
1. Wash and peel the potatoes. Cut into thin oblong slices, like French fries.
2. Finely chop the garlic.
3. Finely chop the onion and fry over high heat until golden brown.
4. In a deep saucepan, bring 1.7 liters of water to a boil.
5. Add the chicken leg.
6.Season with salt and pepper and add the bay leaf.
7. Cook for 20 minutes. Periodically remove the scale from the chicken.
8. Soak the dried mushrooms while the chicken leg is cooking.
9. Add the mushrooms and potatoes to the pan and continue to cook for another 20 minutes.
10. Remove the chicken leg from the soup and divide it into small torn pieces with your hands.
11.Add basil, garlic, fried onion, parsley, and dill to the soup.
12. Return the torn pieces of chicken to the soup.
Serving: Serve with lightly fried black bread and sour cream.