Flour — 500 grams
Salt — ¼ teaspoon
Olive oil — 3 tablespoons
Warm water — 350 ml
Leek — 1 stalk
Celery stalk — 1 piece
Chicken drumsticks without bone and skin — 300 grams
Champignons — 150 grams
Oyster mushrooms — 220 grams
Ground cumin — ½ teaspoon
Ground Cayenne pepper — ¼ teaspoon
Thyme — 1 teaspoon
Spinach leaves — 120 grams
Cream with a fat content of 33% – 100 ml
Mazzarella cheese — 100 grams
Egg yolk — 1 piece
1. Dough: mix flour, salt, olive oil in a cup. Mix it up.
2. Knead the dough in a combine or with your hands.
3. Add warm water to the flour in parts. Knead for 7-8 minutes.
4. Cover the dough with a kitchen towel and leave to rest.
5. Cut the leek into thin rings.
6. Cut the celery stalk into small pieces.
7. Mushrooms and chicken drumsticks cut into pieces of 1.2 inches (3 cm).
8. Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
9. Fry the celery for 3 minutes.
10. Add chicken drumsticks, mushrooms, ground cumin, salt to taste, ground cayenne pepper, thyme. Cook for 5-10 minutes. Mix it up.
11. Add spinach leaves. Cook for 5 minutes. Mix it up.
12. Add cream. Cook for 2 minutes. Remove from the fire.
13. Divide the dough into 2 parts (1/3 and 2/3 parts).
14. Roll out most of the cake under the baking dish.
14. Put the dough in a baking dish.
15. Put the filling in the form with the dough.
16. Sprinkle the pie filling with grated mazzarella cheese.
17. Roll out the rest of the dough and cover her pie. Trim the excess dough. Pinch the edges of the dough with your fingers.
18. Grease the top of the pie with egg yolk.
19. Bake the pie at 360°F (180°C) for 1 hour. The time can be longer or shorter, it all depends on your oven.
Serving: Serve the pie hot
Enjoy your meal!