Cannelloni is a favorite type of pasta in Italy, and in other countries too. We prepare cannelloni with minced meat and tomato and spice sauce. This type of pasta will appeal to everyone. Thick tomato sauce will fill your kitchen with aroma and take you mentally to refined Italy.
Large pasta cannelloni – 12 pieces
Minced beef – 300 grams
Cheese Parmesan – 100 grams
Small straws of bell pepper – 1 piece
Tomato paste – 2 tablespoons
Cherry tomatoes – 6 pieces
Solt – a pinch
Pepper – a pinch
Parsley – a bunch
Dill – a bunch
Red onion – 1/2 piece
Bow green feathers – 3 pieces
1. Finely cut the red onion
2. Cut cherry tomatoes into quarters
3. Grate hard cheese
4. Finely chop the bell pepper
5. Cannelloni fill with ground beef.
6. Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan.
7. Fry onions until Golden brown.
8. Add finely chopped bell pepper to the fry pan.
9. Roast for 10 minutes.
10. Add cherry tomatoes and tomato paste to the fry pan.
11. Fry for 5-8 minutes.
12. Add stuffed cannelloni.
13. Salt and pepper to taste.
14. Fry until cooked over medium heat for 12-15 minutes.
Serve hot. Serve with parsley, dill, green onion feathers and grated cheese.
Cook with us – cook for yourself!