Mexican cuisine is known all over the world. When you want freshness and light sharpness in your food, we choose Mexican cuisine. Today, together with you, we will prepare a Mexican salad with pork. This salad is simple, with a rich and bright taste, as well as satisfying and nutritious. The composition of the salad is classic for Mexican dishes: onions, corn, lime juice, spices. Let’s start cooking!
– Cumin — 5 grams
– Tortilla — 2 pieces
– Canned corn — 120 grams
– Tomatoes — 3 pieces
– Red onion — 1/2 medium onion
– Arugula — 25 grams
– Lime — 1/2 pieces
– Wine vinegar — 1/2 tablespoon
– Olive oil — 2.5 tablespoons
– Salt and pepper — pinch
– Avocado — 2 pieces
– Jalapeno — to taste
– Pork — 200 grams
1. Place the tortilla Tortillas on any cup or bowl greased with oil so that they don’t stick. Bake at 200 degrees for 10 minutes. After baking, immediately remove from the cup and set aside.
2. Salad dressing. In a bowl, combine the lime juice, wine vinegar, cumin (you need to grind in a mortar or knife), salt, pepper and sugar. Add olive oil.
3. Cut tomatoes and red onion into half rings.
4. Peel the avocado. Remove the bone. Cut into cubes.
5. Finely chop the arugula.
6. Fry the pork in a pan. Add salt and pepper while cooking.
7. Fried pork cut into cubes the size of an avocado.
8. Mix all the ingredients and corn.
9. Put everything in the tortilla. Add jalapenos to taste if you like spicy food.
Hello everyone! I believe that if one has learned how to cook, then the rest will be able to. I would like to share with you recipes of dishes from different countries of our big planet. Let's explore the world together through the lens of the world's cuisines. Cook with us - cook for yourself!