1. Wash the prunes, remove the seeds, and wipe them with a dry towel. Cut into large pieces.
2. Wash the cherry tomatoes and cut them in half.
3. In a hot frying pan, heat the olive oil and fry the tomatoes for 5 minutes. Set aside when ready.
4. Cut the eggplant lengthwise into two pieces. Carefully remove the pulp. Do not damage the peel. Put it in cold salted water for 20-30 minutes. Put the pulp in water and add salt. So we will get rid of the bitterness in the taste.
5. Peel and finely chop the garlic.
6. Cut the red onion into thin rings. Put it in cold water to remove the burning taste.
7. Wash the walnut. Dry it. Cut into smaller pieces.
8. Wash the eggplant pulp with cold running water. Cut into small pieces. Dry a little.
9. Wash the mushrooms (not all of them , but only the main part) and cut them into medium pieces.
10. Heat the olive oil. Add the mushrooms. Cook for 5-7 minutes.
11. The mushrooms, add the flesh of the eggplant, walnuts, garlic, prunes. Add salt and pepper to taste. Cook for 5-10 minutes until the eggplant pulp is ready.
12. We take out the eggplants themselves without the pulp from the water. Wipe dry with a paper towel. The inner part is salted and lubricated with oil. The peel is greased with olive oil.
13. The filling of the pulp and mushrooms is spread inside each eggplant.
14. We put the eggplants with the filling on a baking tray.
15. Heat the oven to 250 ℃ (482 °F). We send a baking sheet with eggplants to the oven for 30 minutes.
16. While the eggplants are cooking, heat the pan and put the onion. Add the sugar. As soon as the sugar begins to become wet or melt, then start stirring the onion. The caramelization of the onions for about 5 minutes. As soon as it is ready to set aside the pan.
17. The remaining mushrooms, cut into slices and fry until golden brown. They will be needed for serving.
18. Put the finished eggplants on a plate or cutting board.
19. Top the eggplant filling with caramelized onions, tomatoes and slices of toasted mushrooms.
Serving: Serve the dish hot! Garnish with parsley leaves and finely chopped green onions.