Recipe type: FishYield: 3Prep time: Cook time: Total time:
Catfish with saffron, chili pepper, thyme and rosemary
– Catfish – 3 steaks
– Saffron – 2 grams
– Rosemary – 2 sprigs
– Thyme – 1-2 twigs
– Chili red or green -1 piece
– Kumquats (or mini tangerines) – 5 pieces
– Vegetable oil – for frying
1. Heat oil in a frying pan
2. Put rosemary, thyme and chili pepper in the frying pan.
3. Fry for 20 seconds.
4. Remove the chili pepper from the frying pan. Otherwise it will be too spicy fish.
5. Rosemary and thyme fry stirring for 2 minutes. After frying remove.
6. 2-3 cut the kumquat in frying pan.
7. Put 3 steak catfish in the frying pan.
8. Add the saffron
9. Add the kumquat halves.
10. Fry the fish until tender.
Spread on a leaf of lettuce steak catfish and decorate with half kumquats, a sprig of rosemary and thyme and half cherry tomatoes.
Cook with us – cook for yourself!
Catfish with saffron, chili pepper, kumquats, thyme and rosemary at home