Beef Burger with Sun-Dried tomato and Mushroom Recipe
Beef Burger with Sun-Dried tomato and Mushroom is our experimental recipe. The basis of the burger is a cutlet made of 100% ground beef. Sharpness and piquancy will come to him slightly insular thick `BBQ Sweet Chipotle sauce from smoked jalapeno. A slight sourness in the taste is dried tomatoes. Dried tomatoes you can buy in any supermarket, I think they should be sold almost everywhere. If you can’t find tomatoes in the store, you can make them yourself. How to make dried tomatoes at home look in our early recipes.
Mushrooms — 100 grams
Red onion — ½ onion
Soft cheese for burgers in a package — 2 pieces
BBQ Sweet Chipotle sauce — 1 tablespoon
Ground beef — 150 grams
Burger bun — 1 piece
Dried tomatoes — 2 teaspoons
Jalapeno pepper — 1 teaspoon
1. Cut the mushrooms horizontally ( usually vertically along the stem) into slices 1-1.5 cm thick.
2. Jalapeno cut into slices 2 cm thick.
3. Form a cutlet of minced meat. Fry on all sides until fully cooked. In the process, salt and pepper.
4. Fry the mushrooms on both sides until golden brown. Mushrooms should remain juicy.
5. Cut the onion into thin rings.
6. Cut the bun in half. Heat without oil in a frying pan until crisp.
7. Put the cheese on the bun, so that it would melt a little from the temperature.