When autumn comes, you always want to eat delicious hot food. In such cloudy rainy weather, only a beef dish can warm the body and soul. Today we are going to cook in the Asian style beef with Shiitake mushrooms, vegetables and rice on the side. This hearty and delicious dish will bring a lot of fun and lift your mood.
– Shiitake mushrooms (dried) — 200 grams
– carrot — 1 piece of medium size
– beef — 200 grams
– onion — 1/2 piece of medium size
– garlic — 2 medium cloves
– celery — 4 branches
– thyme — 1 sprig
– olive or vegetable oil for frying
– salt and pepper to taste
– rice — 200 grams
1. Wash dried Shiitake mushrooms in warm water.
2. Soak the dried mushrooms in warm water for one hour.
3. Cut the beef into 3-4 cm cubes.
4. Finely chop the garlic.
5. Dice the carrots and celery.
6. In a pot, heat the olive oil or vegetable oil for frying at maximum temperature.
7. Place the beef in a pot. Cook for 10 minutes, stirring.
8. Add the thyme and 0.2 liters of mushroom water to the pot. Add salt.
9. Reduce to minimum temperature. Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
10. if there is not enough liquid left in the pan, add water from the mushrooms.
11. Add the carrots. Simmer for 30 minutes.
12. Add the celery. Simmer for 20 minutes.
13. while the vegetables are simmering, drain the water from under the mushrooms. Wring the mushrooms so that they remain slightly moist, but not wet. Cut the mushrooms to the same size as the beef.
14. Boil the rice for garnish.
15. Add the onion, garlic, and Shiitake mushrooms. Mix thoroughly.
16. Make the maximum temperature and cook for another 10 minutes. Stir regularly.