Oyster Mushroom Soup Recipe
Oyster Mushroom Soup is a vegetarian soup of American cuisine. There is no meat in the soup, but it is very nutritious and incredibly delicious. We use:
– fresh vegetables, celery, carrots, leeks
– oyster mushrooms
– miso paste to enhance the taste and balance of salt
– lemon juice as a salt substitute.
How to cook Mushroom Soup?
Finely chop the vegetables and bring them to softness in a large saucepan. Add liquids. Add the solid ingredients and the remaining seasoning. Cook for 25-30 minutes.
Light soup for every day is ready!
Android app here:
iOS app here:
Support Patreon here: https://www.patreon.com/cook4yourself Recipe type: Soups Recipe type: American Yield: 4-6 Prep time: 20 mins Cook time: 1 hour Total time: 1 hour 20 mins Ingredients:
Ginger — 60 grams
Lemongrass — 30 grams
Garlic — 2 cloves
Carrots – 180 grams
Stem celery — 200 grams
Leek — 200 grams
Oyster mushrooms — 260 grams
Olive oil — 3 tablespoons
Miso paste — 2 tablespoons
Vegetable broth — 1 liter
Water — 1 liter
Bay leaf — 5 pieces
Tamarind paste — 2 tablespoons
Rice vinegar — 1 tablespoon
Lemon juice — 1 tablespoon
1. Cut the white part of the leek into thin rings.
2. Finely chop ginger and garlic.
3. Cut lemongrass into thin rings.
4. Cut the stem celery into small slices.
5. Cut the carrots into thin rectangular bars 2 inches (5 cm) long.
6. In a large saucepan, heat 3 tablespoons of olive oil over medium heat.
7. Add leeks, celery, garlic and ginger. Cook until the vegetables are soft.
8. Add miso paste, broth and water. Slightly increase the fire. Cook for 5 minutes.
9. Add bay leaves, carrots, oyster mushrooms, lemongrass, tamarind paste, rice vinegar and juice of half a lemon.
10. Reduce the heat to a moderate minimum.
11. Cook the soup for 25-30 minutes.
Serving: Serve the soup hot!